The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A favorite...

Along the lines of my previous post, I had to share my new favorite makeup brush. It is Sigma's F82 Round Kabuki brush. It is awesome! I love it for applying foundation. I would have been happy with the F80 brush as well, but I got a great deal on this on eBay.  Just had to share =) (and no, this isn't some blog to try and win something.....I really wanted to share the love I have for this brush)



http://www.sigmabeauty.com/


banner (2)

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I like the new blog look and the pictures!