Mom decided to make a list the other day of the funny things that Reese said in one morning. She stopped her list after breakfast:
1. "I have chicken eggs on my feet." (Who knows what that means?)
2. "I don't want to burn up." (when told not to touch the stove) then again louder... "I don't want to burn up! I would cry about it."
3. R: "Is this juice or milk in my cup?"
Me: "It's apple juice."
R: "No, it's green juice. That's kinda like apple juice."
4. After dropping his cup on the floor, he hollered at Chou Chou (the dog) to not bother it. Then he said, "I am very upset with you, Chou Chou."
5. "Gammie, Shrek pulls boogers out of his ears."
(I stopped writing for a while after that one)
6. At lunch, he looks at me and grins and says "Pooty".
Me: "Don't say that, it doesn't sound very nice."
R: "But I just said it."
(we have a lot of who's on first conversations)
R: "Daddy will give me a spanking and I have to stand in the corner. I will say "standing
on the promises"--that sounds sweet."
We will see what tomorrow brings.