The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas pictures.

I haven't been in a blogging mood lately, and I don't really have a reason for that. I haven't had anything all that interesting going on lately. We did have a wonderful, low key Christmas this year. My parents, sister and brother-in-law came over and we had a relaxing day.

Here are just a couple of my favorite pictures from that day.

Brooks opening his long awaited DS.
Reese getting a lesson in how to hold his new guitar.And of course the day wouldn't be complete without some laser guns.I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season!


No comments: