The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Just had to share this great idea...

I saw on Pinterest the other day this helpful tip and I have already used it and love it.

When washing clothes you can use a dry erase marker to write a note to yourself, or if you are lucky and your spouse helps with laundry a note to your spouse, to remind you to check on something in the washing machine.  For example, I wrote myself a note to remember not to put a particular thing in the dryer.  Also, I have used it to check and make sure some grass stains came out of Reese's pants before I dried them.  I love this tidbit!!!

Just had to share!!!

banner (2)

2 comments:

Louise said...

This is an awesome idea!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Sylvia said...

Written on the washer itself, right?