The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

growing up

I have tried to bring myself to change the boy's pictures on the right here, but I just can't bring myself to do it. 
I was showing my boss a picture of our living room yesterday, that I found on my blog from last Christmas, to get her imput on window treatments, and noticed just how much the boys have changed in just one year.
They change so quickly!
I think I will go home and take a million pictures of them today.



banner (2)

No comments: