The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Thursday, September 27, 2007

This is all new...


I finally decided that I was going to "get in the loop" and write a blog. I have several friends that seem to enjoy this. I decided to name this "On Golden Pond" because as I sat down to type this, I can look out our back door and see our beautiful pond. It makes me think of how blessed we are and how beautiful this world is. We moved here about 3 years ago and have enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: