- Why does Reese always wake me up about 30 minutes before my alarm is supposed to go off? That leaves me with not enough time to fall back asleep.
- Why does my hairdryer cord always need un-twisting?
- Why is it still dark when I leave for work in the mornings?
- Why do people speed to work? I mean, you are just going to work-nowhere fun!
- Why are insurance companies outsourcing to India? So when you call you talk to “Kumar” who refers to himself as “Bob”
- Why do cosmetic companies constantly change their packaging so that you have to buy new compacts, etc. every so often?
- Why did I think Bobby McFerrin (singer of Don’t Worry, Be Happy) was dead? (He is not)
- Why do they play Taylor Swift songs on “rock” radio stations?
- Why is my husband smarter than me?
Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
at 12:39 PM