Friday, March 28, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Reese didn't care about hunting eggs the few times we tried it. For example, this afternoon he spent about 20 minutes throwing a plastic egg at the bathroom door, and then watching where it rolled to, over and over. They are such different children. Reese got a new book from the Easter bunny that he doesn't even want to look at. He has not even opened it up to know if he likes it or not! So here is the only close up picture I have of Reese on Easter. You got to love that face!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Friday, March 21, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
- Why does Reese always wake me up about 30 minutes before my alarm is supposed to go off? That leaves me with not enough time to fall back asleep.
- Why does my hairdryer cord always need un-twisting?
- Why is it still dark when I leave for work in the mornings?
- Why do people speed to work? I mean, you are just going to work-nowhere fun!
- Why are insurance companies outsourcing to India? So when you call you talk to “Kumar” who refers to himself as “Bob”
- Why do cosmetic companies constantly change their packaging so that you have to buy new compacts, etc. every so often?
- Why did I think Bobby McFerrin (singer of Don’t Worry, Be Happy) was dead? (He is not)
- Why do they play Taylor Swift songs on “rock” radio stations?
- Why is my husband smarter than me?
Monday, March 10, 2008
Friday, March 7, 2008
What was I doing 10 years ago? I was in my Junior year of college. Brent and I were dating at that point and would get engaged in August. We were both at Faulkner and lived across the hall from each other in the apartments.
5 things on my to do list today? Well, I went to work. Went out to eat with some co-workers at lunch time. I went and paid my car payment, then surprised Brent with a sweet snack at his work. Then I picked up the children and went home.
Snacks I enjoy: Lets just say I enjoy any snacks. My family really likes pretzels, so we keep a large bag on hand. I love salty snacks as opposed to sweet snacks. Have you seen the new mini saltine crackers? They are wonderful.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I sat here and thought about this one for awhile. Besides the fact that I would pay off all of my bills, and my family’s bills, I would give some to different mission works. Even then, there would be so much left I don’t know. Probably start giving it away…
3 of my bad habits. I am a “laugh-ender” I don’t consciously do this, but it is something that I need to work on, because it probably drives everyone crazy. I will put off house work as long as I can. I butt in too often and answer questions that weren’t even directed at me. I really need to work on these!
5 places I have lived. I have literally only lived in 5 places. Parent’s house, college, shack in country, starter home and the house we live in now.
5 jobs I have had: Clerk at store in mall, holiday help at department store, day care worker and now-medical billing (been there for 8 years!) I love my job now!
So there is a little bit more about me than you may have wanted to know!
Monday, March 3, 2008
I am excited about tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon I am getting my hair cut and high-lighted. Then, I am going to a consignment sale in Prattville. I decided to sale some things at this new sale. We shall see how it goes. I have never consigned anything, anywhere before. I am optimistic about what I might find shopping. I am even more optimistic about selling all my stuff. I want it all gone. I was a little dissappointed that this sale would not accept car seats. I had an infant carrier with 3 bases all ready to sale, but oh well. Hope you all have a good week!