The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am thankful for my sister.

Christina was married on Friday night and the wedding was beautiful. She used the colors of fall and everyone said it was gorgeous.
Each bridesmaid got to choose their own style of dress. I loved that!

Brent and I were both honored to be in the wedding!

Love you Tina!

3 comments:

Leah said...

You all look great! She was a beautiful bride!

Kristi said...

Beautiful pictures!

carrie said...

I do like the colors. If I were to do a wedding now, I would allow the gorls to pick out their own dresses. I think it makes the wedding have such character. Since I ahve been married 12 years, that was not even a trend then. You both looked beautiful.