The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 1

Day 1 of our dieting....

I made it through today without cheating. I didn't even snack once. I just felt bad all day and had the worst headache. Is it bad that I am starving? :)

Note to self: take healthy treats to work or I am going to end up snacking on paper clips!

4 comments:

Leah said...

OK, I'm laughing my head off at your "note to self" Too funny!!

carrie said...

Very funny. I also stayed on it for day 1. I went to bed hungry. I always do feel better, though! Good luck on day 2!

tamblair said...

Good luck girl!!! I am trying to abstain as well. And I understand the headache thing - I think our bodies become addicted to the carbs and crap that we put into it. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

I remember when I did WW the first time, I was hungry for 2 weeks, then it finally went away. I'm going to work out today. Wish me luck!