The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Reese's Birthday

I am so far behind on blogging that I don't know if I will ever get caught up.

Reese's birthday was the first part of August, but we didn't celebrate until the 19th. We had a few friends and family over. Reese's good friends got to spend the night, which was a lot of fun. I made a sheet cake for the event that fell in the middle when I took it out of the oven. It looked awful. Luckily Mom and Brent went by DQ and got a REESE'S Peanut Butter ice cream cake. We loaded it up with all sorts of candles....


...including those trick candles.


Reese didn't know what to think about them. He just kept blowing and blowing.

I can't believe my little man is 5 years old!! Where has the time gone?
Happy Birthday Reese!



banner (2)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tamblair said...

Well you can't ever go wrong with a cake that mixes both ice cream and resse's peanut butter cups. :) Happy birthday to Reese!