The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Questions...

I saw this on another blog and thought it might be fun.....

Colored lights or white lights? I grew up with a tree that had colored lights. My favorite are the old style big ones.

Real tree or fake tree? There are good things about both. Somehow I ended up with a fake tree that still drops leaves

What is your least favorite thing about the holidays? Budgetting for the presents.

What is the one thing that you would like to see under the tree this year? Surprise me!

What is your favorite thing to do/build in the snow? Snow??? What is that?

What is your favorite holiday drink? Hot Apple Cider or Custard (kindof like eggnog.

What is your favorite holiday smell? Baking cookies.

Who is your favorite reindeer? Prancer. I had a Prancer ornament given to me when I was younger.

What is your Christmas Eve ritual? It used to be going to my grandparents house every year. Since they passed away, I haven’t found a new favorite yet.

Are you a Friday after Thanksgiving shopper? Somewhat. I got out this year and had fun.
What is your favorite holiday food? Any party food.

How did you find out that Santa wasn't real? A kid in my class at school told me. I don’t remember his name though.

Who do you want to be under the mistletoe with? With my husband of course!

Have you bought all your presents yet? Almost, I have a couple more to buy.

Do you spend Christmas with a lot of family? Yes – Most all of our family lives close by. It makes it even better during the holidays.

Do you still make snowmen and snow angels? Again, what is snow?!

Do you still have snow ball fights? Enough with the snow questions.

What's your favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart. I am a Patrick Stewart fan.

What do you plan to do for New Year's Eve? No plans yet!

What's the most expensive thing you've ever gotten for Christmas? I saved up all the money I got one year at Christmas and bought a new camera. I don’t know if that counts.

How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? When the kids wake up, which is usually around 5:45.

What do you usually get in your stocking? Nothing, Brent doesn’t put anything in mine.

What is your favorite religious Christmas carol? O Holy Night

What is your favorite non-religious Christmas song? Up on the House Top?

How long do you leave up your Christmas decorations? Until after New Years' Day.

Consider yourself tagged!

No comments: