The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Time

I love this time of year! Brooks and I are getting ready to go to "Breakfast with Santa". Reese has had a fever the past two days-so he is staying home :( but I don't think he will know what he is missing. Brooks is excited about getting to wear his pajamas somewhere. After that, I am going to a Christmas Brunch with my friends. It will be lots of fun. Tomorrow is a cookie exchange at Kristi's house, and I am looking forward to that. I guess I need to go to get started on the cookies.
All in all, we have had an uneventful last couple of weeks. I know I should be thankful.


Here are some pictures of the boys with Santa. This is the Santa that we see every year. Merry Christmas!



4 comments:

Elizabeth Johnston said...

I love that Santa! He looks like he could be the REAL one! Looks like Brooks loved him and Reese had some second thoughts.
Have fun at all your activities!! Let us know how they went!
Merry Christmas!

carrie said...

That is such a great Santa. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Kristi said...

We had such a GREAT time today! I am so glad you got to come to the sway. Here's something to laugh at - when we got home tonight one of the dogs ate over HALF MY COOKIES FROM THE SWAP. Guess who isn't getting supper tonight?

Leah said...

Who? Scott?? HaHaHa!!

Couldn't resist on commenting on Kristi's comment!

The pictures of the boys are so cute! Santa is beautiful! Hope everyone is feeling better!