The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Reese's first post.


Well let’s see, I have been tagged by Ella to write my first post. So here goes…

My name is Reese. I am a few days shy of 17 months. This is very exciting for me because mommy always makes me get away from the computer. Doesn’t she know I just want to push the keys! So here are 8 things about me.

1. My name is Samuel Reese. I was named after my Great-Granddad on my Daddy’s side, and my Great Great Granddad on my Mommy’s side. My daddy’s granddad Mr. Sam Eads is still alive, and I love every chance I have to see him. The funny thing is, both of their names were just Sam, but Mommy and Daddy chose the name Samuel for me.
2. I am already just as athletic as my big brother Brooks. (That doesn’t say much for Brooks HEHE!) Santa brought me a lot of balls and even a Little Tykes Basketball goal. I love it! I even have figured out how to jump and get both of my feet off the floor at the same time.
3. Besides the balls, I don’t really like playing with anything else. I’d rather just walk around and get into Mommy and Daddy’s things. I especially like Mommy’s china cabinet.
4. I am supposedly hard headed. I have hit my head on more things than anyone can count. I always have a bruise on my head.
5. I don’t like riding in the car for a long time. After awhile, I torture my Mommy by continually saying “stuck” until she makes me hush.
6. I have learned that my mommy likes to take pictures. One time she told me to say “hamburger” instead of “cheese”. So now, I think it is funny to say “hamburger” any time I see her with the camera.
7. I am not going to list anything beside this number because I don’t know this number. When I count to 10, I skip this so-called number.
8. And finally, since I don’t like to take naps as well as Brooks, it is time for me to go to bed.

This was fun! Maybe mommy will let me try this again one day.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Very funny!

Leah said...

too cute! He's such a doll!