The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good Week

Brent is back home now. Yeah! We had a good week. My mother and mother-in-law helped out with the boys, so it wasn't bad.
Brooks went with Pop to the Elmore County Airport for some kind of fun day. I can't wait until he gets back to tell me what he saw. Reese is napping right now. I may head that way too in a little bit.
I went to the My Kids Attic consignment sale this morning and got Brooks a couple of things. It is always funny to me to see the enormity of the whole thing. There are soooo many people there. Most are there to shop for girls clothing, so the boys side is usually not so crowded. It just makes me laugh because they have security there as well. I guess you could have some women start fighting over clothes, but I don't see that happening. They are probably there to catch shop-lifters. Needless to say, it is an adventure.
I hope you all have a good week.

No comments: