I was tagged by Kristin to write 6 things you may not know about me. I have been trying to come up with 6 ever since I read her post. Here goes:
1. I have been trying to lose weight since mid June. I remember the dates because I had just gotten back from the beach with my friends at work. I haven’t made it publicly known because of the fear of failure. I have done really good and am proud of myself. I still have a good ways go though.
2. I always fast forward to the second chapter in Finding Nemo for the kids. By this point they probably don’t even know how the movie starts. I guess this is like fast forwarding to the color part of the Wizard of Oz.
3. My work life and my home life are pretty opposite in that at work, I have to stay with what I am doing until I get it done. I just have to. I can’t stand for a project to just be sitting on my desk. At home though, I can leave 50 half-finished things laying around to do, and all I can think is “I’ll get to those one day.”
4. My husband and I have separate checking accounts. We both love it. We divided up the bills and we each have things we are responsible for paying, and other than that, we can do with our money what ever we want.
5. I have a part time job. Let me explain: I bring work home and do it at night. I get paid differently for the work I do at home. This was a win/win situation for our company, because they didn’t have to hire anyone new and deal with training someone new, and I get to make a little extra money. It is also pretty flexible, so I pretty much control the work load.
6. I am so thankful to have discovered blogging. It has let me reconnect with old friends, that otherwise I would have not been able to. I love each and everyone of you!
This was hard for me because I had previously posted 100 things about me. Who knows I probably included some of the above in those. This was fun! A lot more fun than cleaning out summer clothes in the boys room. If you need me that is where I’ll be.