The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Leaving

Except for the blunder of me telling Brent where we were going for his surprise trip, I have not told him what we were going to be doing on this trip.

So, by the time this posts we will be on our way to Atlanta to go to the Yankee's game tonight and then the Red Sox game tomorrow night. Brent is really smart -and he says he doesn't know what we are doing, but I think he probably has figured it out. What he doesn't know is that so many of his friends are going to be at the games too. I can't wait to see what he says about the plans I have made.

It really makes you realize how much you rely on your spouse, because when I was making the plans, I really wanted his input too. Is this hotel ok? Are these seats ok? Reservations here?

I will post how it went once we return.

GO BRAVES!

2 comments:

Chad said...

KUDOS!!!!! KUDOS!!!!!!!!!! KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome trip? You couldn't have picked two better games to surprise him with.

Teale said...

I was about to comment... hope Chad doesn't read this, he'll be SO jealous!

Awesome...