The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Brooks at swimming lessons:

Always the eager one:

Then there is precious Reese:

What can I say about him:
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leah said...

Brooks looks so happy to be there! Poor Reese, that's EXACTLY how Carson was at his first swimming lessons...fear not though, now he swims like a fish!

Kristi said...

I am just laughing out loud!!! We need to get together and figure out how to get my Brooks and Reese straight...!

tamblair said...

I'm with Brooks - who wouldn't be eager to jump in the water with that hottie swim instructor???? (Not that Brooks thinks he's hot, but he's gotta sense something.)

;)

carrie said...

Todd was like Reese and now he is like Brooks. Tamara cracks me up! I did not even notice the hot guy. I had to go back and look.

Three plus Me said...

That last pic of Reese made me laugh out loud! What a hoot!!