The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Check up

Reese went for his 15 month check-up today. After an hour in the waiting room we went back to a room. Reese started crying as soon as Dr. Trumbell came in the room. It progressed to the point that I really couldn't hear what the doctor was telling me. I think I got most of what he was saying. We left an hour and forty-five minutes after we had arrived. Reese cried most of the way home as well. Let's just say by the time the kids went to bed, my nerves were shot.

Brent is currently on his way to north Georgia to go on a hiking trip with his friends. bkrenegades.com
I really think they are going to freeze their hiney's off tonight. I hope he has fun!


Saturday the boys are going to get their picture made with Santa. "Santa" is my mom's cousin, which I think makes me and Santa second cousins. He retired a couple of years ago, and decided he wanted to be Santa. He grew his beard out and even dresses the part all year long. (by that I mean he always has on red or green of some kind!) He even has cards that he gives to children that have his picture on them and they say "I met Santa" Here is the boy's picture with Santa last year.

1 comment:

tamblair said...

Don't you just love the pediatritian's office? That is the most beautiful Santa!! You guys have fun!