The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Momma...What?

Reese now has a new phrase that I noticed for the first time this weekend. He will say, "Momma...what"! I guess he just picked this up from me responding with "what?" everytime he says "Momma".



I cut his hair this afternoon and I think it turned out ok. Here is a before and after.





Last week I bought a new radio on Ebay for the Xterra because the one I have now has a CD stuck in it. I bought another one just like the one I have. The "new" one is used but it is just like the one I have now. I got it in the mail Saturday and Brent put it in this afternoon. Well guess what, we turned in on and there is a CD stuck in the new one as well. I am so mad! I emailed the guy a little while ago and am waiting on a response. I guess Nissan has a problem with their radios. But beyond that, this seller did not mention that the radio/cd player is not working right. We shall see what happens...

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That was funny... my CD player is broken in my car, too. As I was reading, I was thinking, "Maybe I should check out eBAy for a new radio?" Guess I'll wait and see too...

Great job on the haircut, BTW

kellieja said...

Hey,
This is KellieJacobs from FU. I came across you blog tonight. I see the Delta girls love the blogging world:)

Your kids are adorable! Hope you have a good holiday

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie!

tamblair said...

That is too funny! And you are one brave soul for holding child and scissors simultaneously!