The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Football Fun!


We had Mark and Leah and the kids over today to watch the Georgia football game. We had such a great time together. Brent and I can't stop talking about how good all of the children were today. They played for a couple of hours without us even checking on them. What fun! It is always nice to get together with friends. Like Brent said, It is nice to have some adult conversation! It was even nicer that Georgia one. (Don't worry, I haven't abandoned my Tigers!)

This is a picture of Marley and Reese -our two youngest Georgia fans! How sweet!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

We sure missed being there! But, GO DAWGS - we were so excited that they embarassed those gators!

Unknown said...

That was a great game. Cute picture!

Leah said...

Thanks again for inviting us. I hope we'll do it again soon! Once FU football is over, we'll have you guys to our house!! I love the picture of the kids. Will you print me a copy or send it to me via e-mail.