The South

Where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; macaroni and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come with gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. -unknown

Friday, October 5, 2007

Off to DC

No pictures today because Brent and I are leaving in a little while to go to Atlanta and then fly to Washington DC. I am so excited!! Everyone that Brent has talked to says that we will be overwhelmed with all the things there are to see and do. I have never done anything like this! I think it will be great to get to see the sites that I have always just seen in movies. Hopefully I will be able to post some while we are there, but we will see how that works out.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Rebecca, we saw your parents with the boys last night at Chappys Deli. Brooks was SO excited because he had gone to the fair and met a clown!